Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chapstick Facts STEREOTYPE/CRITISIZE ME WITH THESER FACTS!!! This Will B Fun Im Rely Weird?

STEREOTYPE/CRITISIZE ME WITH THESER FACTS!!! this will b fun im rely weird? - chapstick facts

Just curious in lol im soooo bored and confidence
Stereotype criticize / meh!

I love .......
Music
The kitchen
-get on myspace
Olive
randomly
Mac N Cheese
"Livin on the edge

I hate ...
B! tches

Classes I get
The lowest grade I ever received a newsletter from my usual D a / b honor roll


trust in the rock

I like it with friends and shop and check

my name is Shaina Gabriell (first n-average)

I'm 13
nbot neat and im not emo but I like Hot Topic and Hollister

------ Strange Facts
I like olive oil ... I drink it straight!
Chapstick feels good
I am a vegetarian / hippie / treehugger / Pet Lover
None of the things R good spicy dont bother me
I love pizza so, EXTRA CHEESE, little or no sauce, black olives, mushrooms, peppers, crushed red pepper, parmesan cheese, stuffed crust. S iced tea with lemon





LOL I am so curious


Whatcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment