Tuesday, December 15, 2009

European South Park Stream Park Observations (a Poem)

Park Observations (a poem) - european south park stream

Sunday morning at the meeting
a bench in a public park
I bought a persistent hangover
I do not care.

Wind bending trees.
Treetops obstinate refusal of the bankruptcy.

Dreadlocked white dude, an African drum beat.
I mean, Africa
but it could be a European.
Hell, I could make no difference.

Grass and the banks still wet from the rain last night.
He put out my previous bank
Before she sat down.

Couples who go on the sidewalk in front of me.
Some breeds are the same.
Some interracial.
Some are of the same sex.
Some are traditionally male and female.
Some are of the same gender and race.
South America has changed forever.

Dealers and brokers of all stripes
They go.
Some are physically fit.
A really need some practice.
The thought of the last command
and my beer belly
I like speaking area.

Out of boredom has struck me.
I get up and head to the carPhones.

The time to Meet my busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment