Monday, December 7, 2009

Take Home Lines, Famous Help! Looking For Original Lines That Match With These.. From Famous Literature?

Help! Looking for original lines that match with these.. from famous literature? - take home lines, famous

So basically I have the line that gives me and take the original, which goes with the author. I could a little help! Here is the example I gave:

For example "beauty, in fact, the beauty lies."
Original: "Beauty is truth, truth beauty" John Keats


1) "Shall I live or die?" That's what I ask. "
Original:
2) "He decided the street, not many people are already low level of acceptance, and I noticed the difference."
3) "You can refer to me as" Ishmael ", because that is my name."
4) Be prepared to give up all hope that you or anyone else who comes to this place. "
5) "has the greatest experience ever been, but it was pretty awful too.
6) "When I think of you, like a day in August?" I see the resemblance.
7) "My advice to you is not only passively slide into the night."
8) is known, the Roman people, please, dear fellow citizens, give me your attention. "
9) "Who cares what it's called? A flowerstill great anyway. "
10) "I wanted a little peace and quiet, so I went into the desert it can live with purpose."
11) "It was late, almost midnight, and I could barely think straight, because I was so weak and tired."
12) "I would like very bad luck with both their houses!"
13) "could not avoid death, but luckily was dearer to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment