Friday, December 11, 2009

Costochondritis. More Condition_symptoms What Position Should I Be Sleeping In While I Have Costochondritis?

What position should I be sleeping in while I have costochondritis? - costochondritis. more condition_symptoms

I felt that my right lung together. OK, that was the worst pain ever in this area. I found the document that day and was diagnosed with an inflammation of the cartilage of the right ribs. Now I'm in the fight against the prescription of anti-inflammatory medication for costochondritis.
This shit sucks. They told me back in a few weeks, if not improved. I usually sleep on my right side, but now he feels better.
I do not know what would be best, but I want to improve quickly. Sleeping on the left or try to sleep in my back?

No comments:

Post a Comment