Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bare Minerals Eyeshadow Can U Use Bare Minerals With Mac Brushes?

Can u use bare minerals with mac brushes? - bare minerals eyeshadow

I use bare minerals everyday.I use your eye shadow, Foundation, Mineral Veil, eyeliner, blush, warmth and much more. Use what I have on my face and eyes empty minerals. I love ... except brushes. Who like crazy. Naked Minerals continue with both Mac brush or should I continue with the agreement with the Bare Essentials before dumping brush work. Thank you!

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

Yes, you can use with something, but I think the 188 and 187, because he brushes made specifically for the Foundation have hmm maybe you can try? Good luck!

Paigey[♥... said...

Yes, you can paint people lol NEVER use what you want, which always BRUSH LOOK for your course

Paigey[♥... said...

Yes, you can paint people lol NEVER use what you want, which always BRUSH LOOK for your course

Mona said...

I think it can be used with all brushes Mac)

Holli G said...

Wouldnt brush should not matter what I think anyway

Holli G said...

Wouldnt brush should not matter what I think anyway

Post a Comment