Saturday, January 30, 2010

Office 2003 Pro Activation Microsoft Office Pro 2003 - Activation - Trying To Switch Activation From One Computer To The Other.?

Microsoft Office Pro 2003 - Activation - Trying to switch activation from one computer to the other.? - office 2003 pro activation

Softwarde originally installed and activated on 2 teams. We call it computer A and B. I deleted the program from a computer, we call them as I will now install and activate the program on another computer, the computer C. So instead of Comp. A or B, and I want the program A and C have.

The problem is that I now installed in C. (Nothing is left in B), but when I try to activate it, I get an error message that the installation wizard that they have said in the Max. Number of computers. So, basically, is still somewhat active on computer B. So far, I called the customer service center so that activation could be made that, as I am a fool or a liar. I was told to call the technique. Support Center can not until tomorrow.

If anyone has experienced this, or has a solution, I really appreciate it!

Thanks

2 comments:

Chris88M... said...

Legally, you have finished your lics. can not be installed on one computer to another. However ... there are ways around it. Search the Internet for software cracks, which will successfully pass through the activation process.

Chris88M... said...

Legally, you have finished your lics. can not be installed on one computer to another. However ... there are ways around it. Search the Internet for software cracks, which will successfully pass through the activation process.

Post a Comment