Friday, January 1, 2010

Real Estate Investor Property Advice On Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor/owner?

Advice on getting started as a Real estate investor/owner? - real estate investor property

I have some experience in real estate leasing and property management. However, I'm starting my own business and investments have been reading books, etc., I go into my shop and work on my business plan. I started the business in Cleveland, Ohio, but would like to expand nationally over time. My greatest fear is the financial aspect will be when I joined my personal credit will not be considered or not considered? Also, I hear investors start with no money from. Let me begin this activity with the right foot and want to avoid all the tricks, since higher prices workshops RE. I would also like to network with people in Cleveland. I want to hear people's responses in real estate. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment