Friday, January 15, 2010

Dangerously Dark Why Do I Suddenly Become Dangerously Depressed Whenever I Watch Someone Die On Tv?

Why do i suddenly become dangerously depressed whenever i watch someone die on tv? - dangerously dark

A few months ago, I Nearly Died full 2 hours and I thought I would die at any moment ... during the incident so traumatic that I felt all alone, as if everyone knew only by name, but did not know the real me at all ... Everything was too painful eventhough is to die ... and since then I've become paranoid (I do not know how it happened) and depressed ... and now when I see someone who can see on television or a sad movie that I became totally depressed ... I feel like I'm crying, and the world becomes a dark, cold ...

my family and my friends have rejected the lowest point of my life ... I'm not around and keep everything in one bottle ... as a result of abandonmet, confidence issues, anxiety ... etc

What can u know what I say here? I urgently need help ... ur still in school in the street.

5 comments:

msflight... said...

How did he die? Perhaps they fear an attack? My advice would be, go see a psychiatrist and get counseling for drugs and other issues and just know you are not alone and it will not last forever and remember that blur the memories of s' and so have as well. To know the Lord and trust in him, that will do you no harm. Join a church youth groups, something together. Remember that time heals, and it will be too.
Good luck to you.

Whoa_Pha... said...

Do not watch TV. Sell. Use the money for a bike and a walk.

jewishgu... said...

They have a very good heart and it hurts when you see something wrong with someone, I had a moment
and try to believe that the film of his totally wrong, is not real does not really die, or just sad, dont watch movies ...

Disfunct... said...

PTSD tramatic stress syndrome, sometimes happens when something happens in our lives.
To join the people on TV and every time I see someone that you feel you die again.
I am not a doctor, you should see a, as soon as possible.

jelmar10... said...

The reason for depression is the fear of death or fear of being alone. You need to talk to someone, because the bear is bad for you. A school advisor would be the logical person that you or your pastor leader. Another thing that helps is to put your feelings down on paper and then burn it. Write a letter to destroy somebody and say exactly what comes to mind, then. (can not) make a difference only to throw out of your system a bit and give you an overview of this problem.
Yesterday I read that the depression is anger. Could it be that you are angry with themselves not in a position to the bad situation under control? Of course, it would be in this situation on purpose, so it was not his fault, right? Is there something you angry with himself for the blind?

Post a Comment