Sunday, January 24, 2010

Misdemeanor Concealed Carry Utah I Got A Misdemeanor Carrying A Concealed Weapon?

I got a misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon? - misdemeanor concealed carry utah

Hello, in 2005, I held a weapon in the U.S. state of California concealed. My case is a serious crime first, then drops to a child who would do 260 hours of community service. 2010 is around the corner sent me out a form to the eligibility of the Department of Justice Office of firearms believe to reject my request.

2 comments:

ou812 the hate returns pt 5 said...

If you are still in California, for sure. (Who are very strict about someone with the Convention)

Every state in general are adequately passed "in view" of an application after 8 years since the crime.

!@#$%^&*( Kaliforniua!

Jimbo said...

Yes, I hope, you reduce your request. Carrying a weapon is a very serious crime. I do not understand why the same was reversed with a crime. It should be a crime.

Post a Comment