Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prescriptives Foundation Brush Foundation And Founation Brush!!??PLEASE HELLP!?

Foundation and founation brush!!??PLEASE HELLP!? - prescriptives foundation brush

Hello, I had discovered minerals and hated me because I did not leave sufficient funds and by the end of the day. What is that they have a good reason .. Skin, and I can not break. I think the only two bases that do not breakdown and Clinique Prescriptives .. thus forming the basis thoose two locations, adequate reporting?

and to use brushes should I wear? cannnt i use very fine brushes, because his founation very difficult for me that I need a brush that looks like a blush brush ... and gives great coverage. Suggestions?

3 comments:

BubbleGu... said...

Bourjours Paris (not sure if the spelling) 10 Effect hour of sleep.
maxfactor mirricle or touch, it is more of a pot / tub and comes with a sponge.
I use the Clinique Foundation Brush. Superdrug is not a 4th for £ 3 - €

BubbleGu... said...

Bourjours Paris (not sure if the spelling) 10 Effect hour of sleep.
maxfactor mirricle or touch, it is more of a pot / tub and comes with a sponge.
I use the Clinique Foundation Brush. Superdrug is not a 4th for £ 3 - €

Melissa B said...

I've never been a big fan of liquid foundations, with the exception of Clinique and origin. I just tried the Clinique Even Better Foundation, a week ago, and it is fabulous! I have my itchy skin, or holidays, the coverage lasted all day at work with no runs or fainting (My work involves exposure to heat, humidity and air), mix well, I can not look like my skin is dry or pasty. I definitely give this a try!

As for brushes that are not usually not with a brush for the foundation when I'm with an inorganic base, but I have good things about Sonia Kashuk brushes are available at Target. If a reasonable price and good quality.

Post a Comment